Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Baby Sweater... Finished!

It's done, and it's beautiful.  I can't wait to go pick out the rest of the outfit to gift to my friend.  Unfortunately, I'll be back at school before I'll see her again, so my mother will have to deliver it.

So Cute
I wanted to use little leather buttons on it so that it would look super manly, but I only had three leather buttons that were the same color.  So I used yellow buttons instead.  It definitely gives it more of a kid vibe.

Detail of the Front
I really love the way the yarn looked when knit.  It has so much depth and interest to it.  I highly recommend dying your own yarn. It makes everything so interesting and unique!

On a technical note, I didn't steam block this sweater like the instructions suggested.  I wet blocked.  I wet block almost everything.  I like to give all my projects a good soak after I finish to clean them up and make sure they smell good.  I'm glad I did.  I think it looks perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment